If anyone is interested, e.l.f. is having a 50% off everything sale until midnight tonight
I just loaded up on a bunch of make-up brushes and cheap essentials. Can’t beat 50¢ for blotting tissues, right?
e.l.f. has always been hit or miss, but there’s some stuff I’ve been wanting to try (i.e. their primers and hd translucent powder) that I figure now is the time to get.
Check it out, guys.
"they should donate to me haha"
THAT GIF IS ME AT WORK EVERY DAY.
Here is how the internship scam works. It’s not about a “skills” gap. It’s about a morality gap.
1) Make higher education worthless by redefining “skill” as a specific corporate contribution. Tell young people they have no skills.
2) With “skill” irrelevant, require experience. Make internship sole path to experience. Make internships unpaid, locking out all but rich.
3) End on the job training for entry level jobs. Educated told skills are irrelevant. Uneducated told they have no way to obtain skills.
4) As wealthy progress on professional career path, middle and lower class youth take service jobs to pay off massive educational debt.
5) Make these part-time jobs not “count” on resume. Hire on prestige, not skill or education. Punish those who need to work to survive.
6) Punish young people who never found any kind of work the hardest. Make them untouchables — unhireable.
7) Tell wealthy people they are “privileged” to be working 40 hrs/week for free. Don’t tell them what kind of “privileged” it is.
8) Make status quo commentary written by unpaid interns or people hiring unpaid interns. They will tell you it’s your fault.
9) Young people, it is not your fault. Speak out. Fight back. Bankrupt the prestige economy.
The price of a Nook through the website today is $40 so guess who just bought themselves a Nook!!
This is such a great deal! If anyone else is interested in an e-reader, now is the time to get one! I have a nook simple touch and it’s pretty great. I definitely like it better than the kindle I owned.
Swear to god if you don’t cry when Katniss volunteers as tribute in place of Prim you are a soulless monster